Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dream fulfilled - My own Herb Garden

When i came to Singapore ,i had a dream of having my own small herb garden ,

months passed ,i didnt do anything about it ,reason i didnt know anything about gardening,so the dream was there but from my side no effort,then one evening i got a mail for exchange of link and in return i was getting 10 packs of grow your own  herb seeds,
i could see my dream turning into reality,i immediately said yes,got the packet through mail ,and  last month on 23th i sowed some seeds,i have shared the pic here ,

today its been a month and my plants are a month old.I am happy that i have my own small kitchen garden will be updating the pics each  month

websites i referred
http://www.easytogrowherbs.com/Grow-Basil.html
http://gardening.about.com/od/vegetablepatch/ht/window_herbs.htm
linking this post to
Green thumb Decor link party at Colours Dekor
Thats all friends,take care and happy blogging.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

i love such cute kitchen garden..will do something like this soon..am so tempted looking at yours..

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

I would love to have a kitchen garden!

Anonymous said...

Your herb garden is gorgeous!! gorgeous!! I want to have one of my own as well... probably in August or September... now!!

Lisa Turner said...

You are the lucky winner of the broccoli necklace. I sent you an email but have not heard back from you yet. Do send me your full name and address and I will let the company know you are the winner of the giveaway.

GB said...

That's one cute looking herb garden---I have to get started on mine for this year (once it stops snowing!).

PS: Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! :D

Lisa Turner said...

My email address is herdcreature at hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Shivani Negi said...

your herb garden is just awesomeeee and I too want them, but pls help me from where can i get the good seeds to plant if online
thanks
Shivani

sangeeta said...

Great job...loved all those cute little herb seedlings..

Sonia said...

Lovely garden, its always a great hobby to nurture ur own plants and see them growing everyday, u gotta a lovely collection.

shruti said...

Gud job !!!!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Great Herb garden! It is growing so well!

SV said...

your herb garden is gorgeous!!!wish to have one.

Aparna said...

lovely..:) I too love gardening...made a small garden in utility part of kitchen where some fruits like musk melon, vegetables like bitterguard and herbs like coriander is grown frequently...just love it to have from my own garden..:)